Ashira Jones is a business owner, equity seeker, and certified coach with over 15 years of experience in coaching, leadership development, and career development.
Ashira provides coaching to ambitious professionals from diverse backgrounds who want to simplify their lives, amplify their power, and focus their energy for maximum impact. She has supported a wide range of clients including executives, emerging leaders, high-potentials and college students. Ashira also has experience in organizational development, particularly supporting employee engagement initiatives, consulting with senior leaders to design interventions in support of remarkable teams, and serving as the SME for the implementation of an organization’s coaching curriculum. Having navigated several career shifts and entrepreneurial ventures, Ashira is especially passionate about helping clients nurture, cultivate, and grow their ideal lives. More fulfilled leaders lead to stronger teams and more resilient organizations.
Clients consistently give Ashira feedback about her ability to quickly build trust which allows powerful coaching and consulting to happen quickly. Trained through the Co-Active Training Institute, Ashira has a holistic approach that has been described as playful, calming, and direct. Ashiraconstructively challenges clients, always with curiosity, allowing clients to speak their whole truth. With every meeting, clients embrace their power and view familiar challenges with a fresh perspective. If you’re interested in stepping out of your comfort zone in order to have better access to your full range of potential, Ashira is the coach for you.
Ashira frequently coaches clients on:
- Understanding and articulating their influence on the bigger system(community, company, team, partnership, etc.)
- Doing less work with higher quality and more fulfillment
- Helping introverted and “back of the room” leaders be more assertive
- Confidently delivering tough feedback
- Helping leaders discover what they really want from their career
- Managing up for better boss relationships
- Communicating more effectively with “difficult personalities”
Ashira has earned a bachelor of science in management information systems and an MBA, both from the University of Nebraska Omaha.
When she’s not working, you can catch Ashira road cycling around the D.C. region, exploring hiking trails, practicing her chaturanga and generally cultivating her ideal life.
- Director of Coaching, Coaching for Everyone
- Coach Practice Lead, Management Concepts
- Senior OrganizationalDevelopment Consultant, Navy Federal Credit Union